At Goldstein DeBiase in Windsor, service to our injured clients and excellence in advocacy are our priorities. Our dedication to injured people can be seen by the wide variety of accident claims we take on, some of which include:
- Accident injury claims: We provide advice and representation to those injured in motor vehicle, truck and motorcycle accidents, as well as bicyclists and pedestrians who have been injured after being struck by a vehicle.
- Fatal accident claims: We represent grieving families who have lost a loved one as the result of a motor vehicle accident or another person's negligence.
- Insurance benefit claims: We guide our clients through the benefits they are entitled to through no-fault motor vehicle accident benefits, including claims for underinsured and uninsured motorist protection. We also represent clients who require payment of benefits under their insurance policy as a result of large losses due to a fire or flood.
- Severe injury claims: We work to secure our clients the medical care, compensation and support they require following a severe injury, including injuries to the spinal cord, head, loss of vision or hearing and catastrophic injuries such as paralysis.
- Liability claims: We file suit to recover damages in the wake of liability claims such as slip/trip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and attacks, product liability, tavern liability and injuries suffered by those as a result of criminal acts.
- Disability claims: We file benefit applications and appeals for those who have been denied workplace and government benefits including short-term and long-term disability and CPP disability benefits.
- U.S. residents injured in Canada:: We advise citizens from other countries who are injured while in Canada about their rights to compensation and how the law applies to their case, including which insurance scheme to draw upon to secure them maximum benefit.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with strong representation to get them the results that they deserve.
Leamington Fatal Accidents Lawyers
We give each client the legal information they need to make informed choices about their legal options. We see each case through to its conclusion, never losing sight of our objective to secure the results our clients need and deserve.
Our services are on a fee-deferral basis, meaning our clients do not pay us fees until we secure them compensation. To schedule a free initial consultation with our Windsor personal injury lawyers, contact us online or call us at 519‑253‑5242, toll free at 1‑866‑422‑0282.